Jan 1, 2010

Notification for my New Blog..

As the year 2009 went by, I came across a lot of new people, new incidents and new experiences; some negative, some positive. I realized, I learnt a lot from all of such things. If such learnings can be summarized into one line, I would be able to remember them for the rest of my life. I have shared, and will keep sharing in the future, some of such thoughts of mine in my new blog, the link of which is.. http://gyaanshyaan.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading..

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all readers... :-)

2 comments:

VeeKay said...

U ve done a good job in ur new blog..keep up d flow..:) may be u could select a better template for the new..Its good but I personally felt it dint match the vibes of the content..:) Anyways just check out ur new blog ive commented on all of them..good work again..keep blogging..:)

Unknown said...

@ vamsi.. thanks a lot.. just an expression of sorts there.. about the template, i didn't bother much.. just selected the simplest.. :-)